60 My Peeps
47 Peeps I Like
COTEJB

Jessica's Random Book Ramblings

My thoughts, my opinions. If you don't like then go away....Shoo!

Remember When (Remember Trilogy, #1) - T. Torrest Oh....I don't even know where to begin...This book was just so freaking cute! As a child of the 80's I cracked up at many of the old sayings because yes I have called someone cuckoo-for-cocoa puffs.The story follows Layla Warren who recounting her senior year of high school. It starts off with her going to school and in walks new boy, Terrance C. Wilmington the third, who sits behind her in Ms. Mason's class. They become instant best friends.You go through senior year with the ups and downs between the two of them and their close group of friends. I found myself cracking up throughout this book. Dear God, It's me Layla. I know I just jerked off some guy who is not even my boyfriend in the bathroom of this crappy brown house but if you could find a way to kill me quickly and painlessly within the next ten seconds, I promise never to touch another penis again. Well, I'll be dead so, I guess I promise not to whore it up in heaven. Which of course is where you'll be sending me, right? I had to be careful not to overdo it, because too much brushing would cause that armor of Aqua Net to start flaking, making me look like I was the Dandruff Queen. Oh and the end!! It made me want so much more! And I totally had forgotten that one part so I loved when it came full circle!