60 My Peeps
47 Peeps I Like
COTEJB

Jessica's Random Book Ramblings

My thoughts, my opinions. If you don't like then go away....Shoo!

Shine Not Burn - Elle Casey Shine Not Burn "Luceo non uro means I shine, not burn . To me, though, it means that I have a choice. I need to balance the bad with the good, make sure to avoid the things that could burn or scar me but get close enough to the heat that I feel life and really experience it. Until I met you, I’d never really embraced that idea."Andie is a straight shooter with a life plan that includes making partner at the law firm. She goes to Vegas to celebrate her friend Kelly's upcoming marriage. She gets dumped on her way out of town by Luke the Puke. There she gets drunk and meets Mack who is there with his brother, Ian. They have a great time at the Blackjack tables then have some crazy monkey sex and then go out for a night on the town which involves getting married by Elvis.Andie wakes up not remembering much of anything, including being married. She realizes Mack is gone and assumes it was just a one night stand. She learns that she is married two years later and seeks Mack out to get the marriage annulled.Since Andie is a city gal, she is in no way comfortable with country life and hilarity ensues. (While I will say many of the things were funny, there is no way she could be that dumb and make it as a lawyer)To sum it up though it was a very enjoyable read.