60 My Peeps
47 Peeps I Like
COTEJB

Jessica's Random Book Ramblings

My thoughts, my opinions. If you don't like then go away....Shoo!

Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout I'm so glad I waited until most of the books were out to start this series b/c I'm not sure how well it would hold my attention if I had to wait a long time. That being said I enjoyed this book more than the last one and am on to devour the next in the series.Katy is still a little dumb but she's trying to work on it. She redeems herself in the end of this book just barely. I'm still placing her on the needs some sense knocked into her shelf :) Daemon is just....***sigh***BlakeI really enjoy the back and forth and just overall interaction between Katy and Daemon"I always liked you. From the moment you first flipped me off.""You're a dog." "If you pet me, I'll-""Don't even finish that sentence""Oh, I still want to strangle you. But I'm insane. You're crazy. Maybe that's why. We just make crazy together.” "Modesty is for saints and losers. I'm neither.""You have anger management problems. It's like a disease." "There's a cure and its called kicking your ass."