60 My Peeps
47 Peeps I Like
COTEJB

Jessica's Random Book Ramblings

My thoughts, my opinions. If you don't like then go away....Shoo!

Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1) - Nicole Jacquelyn 3.5 stars....Ok so I'm the type of person when I start noticing someone say a word often it takes over my enjoyment of their conversation and/or book. Maybe its A.D.D., maybe I'm just a bitch, IDK but I can't help it...I will start focusing on it and roll my eyes if I keep seeing it.....So Brenna has been away from the Aces for five years. She left the club five years ago.She hooked up with Dragon five years ago and he didn't know who she was. She hasn't heard his voice in five years. She had seen him asleep five years ago but never awake the next morning.Brenna's been with her asshole husband for five years. She finally figured out she shouldn't have left five years ago. He's been beating her for five years.She comes back to the club for help after five years. She hasn't seen her Pop in five years. Now she finally feels safe for the first time in five years....Notice a trend?? HMMMMM?We get the point its been FIVE YEARS!!! You don't have to put it over and over and over!!!Ok now that is out of the way, lets get back to the story.....Brenna is an annoying heroine. I wanted to slap her quite a few times. She's like oh IDK why they are mad at me, blah blah blah...Anyways, the story overall was decent and it was an okay read, my only other complaint (besides the reminding its been five years) is that for her to be an Ace's princess she wasn't very bad ass and she was pretty timid so I had a little difficulty with how believable her character was.Also She left her husband for beating her but then she's okay with Dragon knocking the fuck out of her....WTF I do have her on the needs sense knocked into her shelf but that's just in general. She should never be okay with being hit, regardless of what she did.Read it, you may absolutely love it...