My thoughts, my opinions. If you don't like then go away....Shoo!
Things I liked about this book...
1. Cafe DuMonde and beignets
2. Book is set in New Orleans
3. New Orleans Saints
4. The heroine isn't a young dumb girl. She's 37 and is widowed
5. Adrian is 29....A little cougar action
6. Adrian is a rocker
Things I didn't like....
1. The back and forth I'm not worthy blah blah blah.
2. It made me sad when Adrian had to deploy! The military spouse in me wanted to boohoo for Celeste
3. I did not like that she stated she never loves Tripp....That made me sad.. This is a standalone with a HEA..